No Such Host is known

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Mar 5, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Edited Mar 7, 2012 at 5:44 PM

never mind

Coordinator
Mar 9, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Hi,

It would appear that the host at locis.loc.gov has, at last, been turned off. Unfortunately that's the last public test host I know of.

Anyone know of any others?

Mike

On 5 March 2012 16:10, ktrip <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi, I am just trying to run the Demo.cs file as it is, but its unable to even connect to the host, i.e locis.loc.gov. Are there any changes I would have to make to get this running? I would appreciate any help with this issue.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Open3270@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Open3270@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:05 AM

Hi Mike, thanks for the reply. The issue was something to do with my network administrator, I am able to connect to other hosts now(eg. fendezhi). There are a bunch of telnet hosts to test at the the following link, some of them probably should work: http://telnet.org/htm/places.htm.