Ownership of Open3270

Coordinator
Aug 28, 2008 at 6:37 PM
All,

As everyone watching this project is well aware, I'm something of a ghost to this project.  I'm very keen that it doesn't die completely and rather than force you to fork it, I'd be happy to hand over this portal to someone else.

If you would be interested, please do post here and the project is yours,

Many thanks for all your support,

Mike
Coordinator
Aug 28, 2008 at 9:05 PM

Hi,

I'll take over the project if no-one else is willing.  I think there are other people who are better with the programming side, so I'll handle the admin.

regards,

Francois

Aug 29, 2008 at 2:11 AM
I second the motion for igitur (Francois) being admin.

I will try to help when I can.  I am willing to send the code I have for review, several changes/enhancements.  I am using it successfully in production over VPN.

Igitur, you have a good diff program?

Clyde
Coordinator
Aug 29, 2008 at 5:18 PM
I have WinMerge and TortoiseMerge, but my idea is to give the contributing members access so that they can commit their own changes.
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2008 at 7:17 AM
Igitur,

If you're happy with taking over, could you email me your codeplex details and I'll try to set things up,

Thanks,

Mike
Dec 12, 2016 at 11:00 PM
HI All, Did this get handed over? Any plans to document the 'Server' components? I would like to code a TN3270 app (server) rather than a client. That way users can call my app via a normal 3270 Term Emulator like Attachmate if they choose etc. I'm a bit stuck.